The donations, representing a total of $120,000 raised from this year's annual Brett Favre Celebrity Softball Game and Foundation dinner, went to the following organizations:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Wisconsin
- CASA of Brown County, Wis.
- Cerebral Palsy of Wisconsin
- Encompass Child Care, Green Bay, Wis.
- Free S.P.I.R.I.T Riders, a Fond du Lac, Wis., therapeutic equestrian program for disabled children
- Kippenberg Creek Kids, a Gleason, Wis., organization that
provides outdoor adventures for terminally ill children
- Make-a-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin
- Rawhide Boys Ranch, a New London, Wis., residential care center
for at-risk and delinquent boys
- Special Olympics of Wisconsin
- Universal Playground Project, an Appleton, Wis., playground for special needs children
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater's athletic program for athletes in wheelchairs, supporting both students and non-students
- Walkers Point Family Center, a Milwaukee, Wis., transitional living program for homeless youth
"I've enjoyed working with great charities like these over the past several years," Favre said. "The Foundation continues to receive amazing support from the community and with that support we've been able to contribute to wonderful organizations that are doing incredible things for children of need here in Wisconsin. I'm very appreciative of the support both the softball game and the dinner have received.